- December 3, 2014 at 5:12 pm #7304
Keep refreshing this link for the updated list of areas where class suspensions have been announced due to Typhoon Ruby (Hagupit):
– Biliran (December 4 and 5, 2014)
– Naval, Biliran (December 4 and 5, 2014)
– Culaba, Biliran (December 5 only)
– Almeria, Biliran (December 5 only)
– Catbalogan City (December 4 and 5, 2014)
Update: Per instruction of City Mayor Stephany Uy-Tan through Executive Order No. 38 series of 2014 issued today, December 03, 2014, classes in all public and private Elementary, Secondary and Tertiary Schools in Catbalogan City are hereby suspended from Thursday, December 04, 2014 to Friday, December 05, 2014 in anticipation of Tropical Storm Hagupit.
Let us all keep safe and continue to pray that our country be spared from this climate challenge.December 4, 2014 at 7:36 am #7385
The following areas have suspended classes in all levels:
– Tacloban City (December 4 to 5, 2014)
The following schools, colleges, and universities have also announced the suspension of classes:
-University of the Philippines Visayas (Tacloban) (Classes to resume December 11)
-Visayas State University (December 4 to 5)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.