The Department of Education (DepEd) is committed to ensure that all learners will receive quality, accessible, relevant and liberating education.
The training on Special Education in Inclusive Setting aims to :
- develop competencies in catering the unique needs of the Learners with Special Educational Needs (LSENs)
- prepare a SPEd Program for inclusive education in the regular schools.
The participants of this training on Special Education in Inclusive Setting are:
- Public Schools District Supervisor (Elementary and High School)
- School Heads (Elementary and High School)
- SPEd Coordinator/ Receiving Teachers
Attendance to this training is highly expected. In cases of unavoidable circumstances and the participant can’t join, kindly inform the Division SPEd Coordinator for possible replacement.
Meals and snacks for the training shall be charged against the HRTD Funds while transportation and other incidental expenses will be charged against local funds subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.