Professional learning online community of teachers and for teachers.

Reply To: Sample Valedictory Address Elementary

I would like to share the Valedictory Speech of my pupil last school year 2013-2014 at Paco Elementary School, Obando, Bulacan.

Our distinguished guests, visitors, to the school staff and our dear teachers, to my fellow graduates and most especially to our beloved parents … Good evening! It is indeed heartwarming to see everyone present at this momentous event, the day we all bid goodbye to our loving friends, teachers and school.

Goodbyes are never easy but we all know that in every ending comes a new beginning. A new world is waiting for us, a more challenging and exciting world … High School. Honestly, it’s scary to leave a place that has been my home for the past few years but I also have to say I’M READY! I’m ready for whatever tomorrow would bring me. I AM CONFIDENT that I AM COMPETENT enough to face life’s challenges and I owe this courage to all the teachers who have shared their knowledge to me. Ma’am, Sir … thank you for teaching me everything I need to know to become a better person. To my loving school adviser Mrs. Ma. Evelyn Manaid, I would never forget how patient you were with us same goes to all the people who have served as my mentors all throughout the years. To our beloved Prinicipal Ms. Edna T. Gomez for supporting me and the whole school with our endeavors. Thank you II would also like to express my sincere gratitude to all my friends for giving me wonderful memories here at Paco Elementary School. To my bestfriends Hyrah, Diane and Jeriynna … you have been the best set of friends I ever had I Thank you for sticking with me through thick and thin! You gave color and laughter to my Elementary life and I will surely treasure our memories forever! Just remember, our friendship doesn’t end here, we may all go separate ways but in our hearts … this friendship will lasts forever.

But above all, I would like to dedicate this recognition to my inspiration … the reason why I strive to become a better version of me all the time … to my family. I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to my Tita Joy and Tita Lynnete who are currently working abroad just to provide us with our needs. God knows how much I appreciate all the help you have given us, my brother and I are lucky to have you. Kayo na halos ang tumayong mga Magulang ko, ang gumabay at sumuporta sa amin. Hindi sapat ang thank you kaya sana napasaya ko kayo sa munti kong paraan … ang mabigyan kayo ng karangalan. Ang mapaklta sa inyo na nag aaral ako ng mabutl at hindi ko sasayangin lahat ng sakripisyo niyo para sa amin. To my lolo and lola who never left us, salamat po sa pagpapalaki sakin, sa pagmamahal at pagpapasensya. Hindi madali pero kinaya at kinakaya nyo kaming palakihin ng mabuti…Thank you! Sa aking mga kamag anak na nagsilbing kaibigan at gabay, Kay lola dina na nagturo sakin kung paano maging matatag, sa aking iniidolong titan a si tita Erika na nagtuturo sakin para maghangad ng mas mataas sa buhay, “don’t settle for less, get the best” ang palagi nyang sinasabi. Sa aking mga pinsan na makukulit na nagpapangiti sa akin tuwing hindi maganda and aking pakiramdam. Kay lola Precy na tumulong sa akin sa mga oras ng problema. I feel complete because of the loving people who surround me. Thank you. Today my heart is filled with gratefulness and joy.

Aside from my endless gratitude, I have one more important thing to say to my fellow graduates.

“All is well” that’s a line from my favorite movie. I’m pretty sure we would all encounter disappointments alo.ng the way. Things won’t go the way we expect it to be. People may cause us unbearable pain but don’t give up.

Just like what I did. I never thought of giving up. I wasn’t born in a perfect situation … madaming problema at disappointments because I’m a part of a broken family. Away from my mother and most of the time aloof with my father, I could have ruined my life if I wanted but I didn’t … I used all the problems as an inspiration to have a better life. There are some things that are beyond our control, I can’t choose my family, my parents, my situation but I can choose who would I be in the future and I choose to become someone better. This is the only thing in life that I have full control with and I decide to start as early as now. Study and succeed. Mag aral kaysa magrebelde, Magsipag kaysa sumuko. Mangarap kaysa tumigil sa pag aaral. Tatagan ang loob. Life is not easy but being young doesn’t mean we have to be weak. We can also act as strong adults kung gugustuhin lang natin. Maybe it’s too early to ask for maturity from us since we are not even teenagers yet but I challenge you. My fellow graduates, I challenge you to become the best person you can be. Trust me, it won’t be easy as I have mentioned that we would all encounter tons of problems as we stroll to this road called life. However, be strong, you are the only one who can help yourself; Dream as early as now and dreams has no limits. I never thought I can stand in front of you now and give my words of wisdom yet I am here standing tall and proud cause I made it. And if I was able to do it, who says you can’t?

Just remember, Study and succeed … AII is well!

Always keep that in mind. Thank you Godbless us all!

Mabuhay Graduates Batch 2014!

Judith Anne A. Marquez

Courtesy: Ma Evelyn Crisostomo Manaid