Professional learning online community of teachers and for teachers.

2015 Graduation Message of SDS Servillano Arzaga, CESO V

• Posted In: General Discussion

SDS Servillano Arzaga, CESO V

2015 Graduation Message of SDS Servillano Arzaga, CESO V

My warmest greetings and felicitations to all the graduates of Batch 2015!

Today is a time to celebrate for another milestone in your life. Another phase of your education has been completed hence you are now ready for the next challenge of your schooling .

To the parents, I know you have given your children a Gift of Lifetime -the gift of Education. This is for the reason why every child should have the opportunity to receive quality education.

A great leader once said that “quality education has the power to transform societies in a single generation, provide children with the protection they need from the hazards of poverty, labor exploitation and disease, and given them the knowledge, skills, and confidence to reach their full potential.”

Quality education grants us the ability to fight the war on ignorance and poverty.

With this year’s graduation theme “Saktong Buhay: Sa De-Kalidad na Edukasyon Pinanday” may you be able to utilize the knowledge and skills you’ve gained while in school. May all the values imbibed in your hearts by your teachers truly remain and be radiated in your daily lives.

As you enter another phase of your life, I wish that you will continue to excel in your own interests that would be beneficial to your family, your community and most especially to God.

For the teachers who have spared their lives for all the students, thank you so much and pursue what you have began. You have a vast mission field to carry on the educational goals mandated on us. May your learners be the source of inspiration as you mold the whole aspects of their well-being.

Once again, congratulations everyone!

SERVILLANO A. ARZAGA, CESO V
    Schools Division Superintendent

SDS Servillano Arzaga, CESO V Picture Palawan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.