DepEd LIS Important Advisory (October 1, 2015)
Posted In: General Discussion
1. From October 1, 2015 to October 4, 2015, LIS will only be available for viewing (No encoding and updating) to give way to the processing of learner data from upload facilities for private school and ALS and posting of enrolment data for BOSY 2015 in the EBEIS.
2. Encoding and updating of learners profile will resume on Monday, October 5, 2015.
3. All public schools, state universities and colleges, private schools, ALS providers and Abot-Alam Coordinators may continue updating their enrolment in the LIS.
4. Please take note that encoding of learner using any date between June 1-5, 2015 as 1st date of attendance and request to unenrol for learner already enrolled in the system between June 1-5, 2015 are NO longer allowed.
5. All public schools, state universities and colleges and private schools may continue updating their school information in the EBEIS.
6. All Schools Division Offices (SDOs) must target 100% participation and submission in the EBEIS and LIS including EOSY in SUC and Private Schools by September 30, 2015.
7. For reactivation of LRN, please submit request form 02 (RF02) to [email protected] (in excel file) and indicate the reason for reactivation. Please state Reactivation of LRN as the subject of your email. You can do the enrollment of the learner from your end once the reactivation is done, with date of first attendance as June 8 onwards.
1. Learners with Incomplete IP and Mother tongue will not be counted to the official enrollment of the school. Incomplete IP and Mother tongue can now be found in your Masterlist >> Toggle list for updating. Please review and complete learners’ profile.
2. Facilities for Correction of 2014 EOSY Status, Enrollment of No 2014 records (due to enrollment outside Public Schools) and Tagging of Abot Alam learners are now available.
3. Enrollment of Grade 1 with incomplete Kinder program in SY 2014 who undergone Kinder Catch up Program and assessed school readiness is now available. Please refer to DO 16, s. 2015, for additional guidelines.
4. Mother tongue and tagging of IP are required for all grade levels.
5. Learners with critical data issues can now be enrolled.
There is no finalize button for LIS BoSY. All enrollment figures as of deadline/cut off will be considered final and official.
6. Correction/approval made after the cut-off may not be counted for BoSY 2015.
7. Refer to DO 26, s. 2015 for additional guidelines.
Registration form for Abot- Alam and ALS is now available for downloading.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.