DepEd Online Application for Teacher 1 Positions
Posted In: General Discussion
I have here some inputs to help you get your Deped Applicant Number
1. Go to application.deped.gov.ph. Once you get there makikita mo ung registration- you need TIN Number. as one of the requirements in order for you to register.
*if u don’t have TIN yet just check this site ereg.bir.gov.ph/ereg or watch the video in youtube just type-bir tin online application. Get your TIN.
2. After completing the registration form of DepEd just click sign up at the bottom the registration page.
* the confirmation will be sent to your e mail in any kind like yahoo, gmail, or deped.gov.ph
* the confirmation will take 1 to 2 or more days. Just wait.
3. After the you received the confirmation from your e mail. Just click the word “here” and the server will automatically bring you to the page of DepEd saying “you have successfully verified your e mail add.” Then click Go to Dashboard
4. The DepEd Application System will provide you your Personal Data Sheet (PDS) and you may now start filling it out.
* don’t forget to complete first the data required in the office and Position that you are applying for. It is located at the bottom of the page.
5. After completing the Personal Data Sheet click submit then go back to the dashboard and your Applicant Number will appear.
Special Thanks to Mr. Jess Mark Castro
Check niyo din ito guys: http://www.teacherph.com/deped-online-application-system-frequently-asked-questions/
Good day! Regarding the DepEd Online Application System. After registration, their is a notice telling that the verification code will appear in the email after 48 hours. The problem is, I keep on checking my email, still their is no verification code. What will I do with it?
Hello po Good day!
I am so worried about this Online Application. I registered last April 1, that was Wednesday and I waited for the e-mail confirmation to be sent in my account but until now I did not receive anything, what is the best thing that I am going to do now because according to the division where I passed my application, I have to submit it on or before April 6.. please help. What will happen if I will not be able to pass it by tomorrow?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.