Equivalent Record Form (ERF) Requirements
Posted In: General Discussion
For those who would like to be upgraded from Teacher I to II to III the following requirements are needed for approval of the Equivalent Record Form (ERF).
1. 5 copies of duly accomplished ERF Forms
2. 3 copies of duly accomplihed Form 212 with I.D. pictures
3. Latest updated service record.
4. Performance Rating duly signed by ASDS for two (2) rating periods.
5. Special Order (S.O.) for those who graduated from the private schools.
6. Transcript of Records
7. Latest Appointment
8. P.R.C. License
9. Certificate of Recognition
II. Qualification for Teacher II
1. At least one (1) year of relevant experience
2. BAchelor’s degree for teachers plus graduate units or 20 years length of service
a. BSE + 20 MA Units = BSE + 20 years
b. BSE + 20 years = BSE + 20
c. BSE + 18 MA Units + 6 years = BSE + 20
d. BSE + 15 MA Units + 8 years = BSE + 20
BSE + 20 credit allowance (length of service)/3= MA Units
III. Qualification for Teacher III
1. Master’s degree in education/42 units in MA = MA Degree or MA equivalent
a. All holders of masteral degree are classified as MA Degree
2. For MA Equivalent
a. BSE + 20 MA Units + 20 years = MA equivalent
b. BSE + 20 years + 18 MA Units +Level IV = MA equivalent
c. BSE + 42 MA Units = MA equivalent
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.