Professional learning online community of teachers and for teachers.

NEW to the forum? Introduce yourself!

• Posted In: General Discussion

• Keymaster

Greetings!

Our community is rapidly growing and we have new members joining us in the forums every day. We would like to get to know you a little better and welcome you to the community.

Please post a few words about yourself. It could be anything from hobbies and what you’re majoring in, to favorite food and movies. In any case, it of course doesn’t have to be anything too personal, or anything you don’t feel comfortable talking about. It doesn’t even have to be long; one or two sentences can certainly be informative enough to provoke an interesting conversation between members.

And don’t feel scared about whether your introduction is good enough. Even if you’re not sure, just post it. I’ll reply by asking you some follow-up questions, none of which you have to answer if you’d rather not. If it’s too short, I’ll just ask for a little more. (Of course, if you’ve read this topic, it’s hard for an introduction to be “too short.”) Sometimes, I even go by what a person says about himself in his profile in trying to start small-talk.

Not sure what to say? Don’t sweat it! Try using either of the questionnaires(adding or removing what you want) in an introduction topic:

Your first name or nickname
    The place you live in
    Division
    Years of Service
    Alma Mater
    Your favorite food
    Your favorite drink
    Any talents that you have
    Your favorite thing to do
    Anything that makes you different from other people

Welcome to our community and Have fun!

Greetings in Christ!

Hello everyone! My name is Mark Caintic. I am a Secondary Math Teacher of Pardo National High School, Pardo, Cebu City. I would like to be involved in any effort to promote quality education. This site could educate me on how I can cooperate in helping to improve our education system.
    God bless and more power to all teachers!

Hi I’m Bea. I’m a college professor trying to get into DepEd this school year. Glad to be here. Good Job Admin. Cheers!

Keymaster

Hi Bea! Marami pong salamat sa pag sali niyo sa TeacherPH.

God Bless!

Hi! I’m Em. I am glad to join in this forum. I know this would be a chance to share my experiences as a teacher and seek pieces of advice related to our noble job as well.Thanks! Godspeed.

As a public elementary school teacher for 10 years and counting, I can sincerely spew that I’ve seen much of the system we are in for a quite a while. Be it about the things worth acknowledging as well as those which can be considered unspeakable. Either way, it is really a joy to see not just the system per se but how education progressed by the ways and means our pupils develop from who they were before to what they were able to achieve many years later. It’s a wonderful feeling seeing them grow and reach heights we haven’t had foreseen them to become. And knowing them becoming successful in their chosen fields is a piece of heaven for us. There we can assess our worth more than the assessments our superiors noted in our PAST and CB-PAST year after year (hehe).

Hi, I’m Jerwyn Labagnoy, with username jerwynography, from here in the Division of Nueva Ecija. I handle both English and Filipino subjects but mostly English. I am a photography enthusiast and would surely glad to share some of my snaps using my small mirror-less camera. I play the guitar and love to sing my heart out but only at home. I intended to participate in this wonderful site because I know that we, teachers, need to voice our opinions in matters concerning education which otherwise would have been boxed inside the four corners of our classrooms.

Thank you, TeacherPH, for accepting me here. I anticipate to learn more from you as I equally would love to share things our fellows may deem helpful in our profession. (Oops, senxa na puh, napahaba yata, hehe)

An ingenious way our townsfolk here in Nueva Ecija made to protect their basketballs from possible perforations due to the school's pointed steel fence.

Hello, wonderful humans @ TeacherPH!

Kate here.

I graduated in 2005 with a degree in BSE-Mathematics. I have applied my teaching profession as an ESL (English as Secondary Language) teacher for more than seven years which was both challenging and fulfilling. I have worked at academies and an online company. Recently, I have decided to finally shift my teaching career for the greater good by targeting to entera public school.

I am so grateful to have stumbled upon TeacherPH. This site offers a vast avenue of resources and support for teachers like me.

hi good day.. im joanne.. a kindergarten teacher and still applying as public shool teacher..

hello guys and gals..
    Im mike and I’m new here… Secondary teacher aspirant.. 🙂

hello….alice here…graduated BSIE….

Hello everyone im Sazy graduated at PNU Mindanao Campus and still an applicant teacher.
    GODBLESS US TEACHERS!!!

MAGANDANG ARAW PO #teacherPH AKO SI FRANKLIN G. CATABAS FROM CABANATUAN CITY, NUEVA ECIJA…….GRADUATED AT NUEVA ECIJA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY…..AND A 24 UNITS IN EDUCATION HOLDER FROM ARAULLO UNIVERSITY-PHINMA……

hello. I’m JHOANN REYES from Tarlac. An English Major and taking up my MaED Major in Ed. Management.

Hello fellow teachers,
    I am Leovin Labian teaching grade six in Samar Division. Glad to see this friendly site.

Peace be with you!! I am Saudi A. Anseng from Lambayong, Sultan Kudarat, 5 years in service, graduated from Mindanao STate University, i love singing and surfing….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.