Professional learning online community of teachers and for teachers.

An Open Letter to Krenzkie Salcon

• Posted In: General Discussion

Krenzkie Salcon

Hi Good morning!’I think you deserve a very long nasty message not just from me but from every teacher in the Philippines!

next time kasi girl… kapag mag ko comment ka.. ayusin mo. Bobo ang mga taong hindi marunong mag english? lalo na kapag teacher? hello! hindi sa pag sasalita ng Ingles nasusukat ang talino! nakapangasawa ka lang ng amerikano, ang lupit mo na mambully! I’m an english teacher and I found your grammar BAD after scanning your fucking profile!!! VERY POOR, INDEED! check check din ng spelling teh kapag may time! Next time, bago ka magsalita, sigurADUHIN MONG hindi ka mapi-prito sa sarili mong mantika!

I don’t wanna belittle you but sorry.. I guess you’re a type of a social climber filipina who who clings on her foreigner lover just to get over poverty! Sorry to offend you! I am married to a foreigner and i HAVE TO SPEAK eNGLISH EVERYDAY and communicate with the language in any means but never it entered my mind that those who cannot speak the language well are stupids!

Mahalin mo wika mo!

BTW, usap-usapan ka na nga pala sa social media ngayon! dahil sa comment mo! And i think i have the right to say na mahiya ka rin sa english mo! ibabalik ko yan sayo!

nakakagigil ka talaga eh! TEACHER PA PUPUNTIRYAHIN MO! WE STUDIED FOR A LONG TIME! AND WE ARE MADE BY OUR EXPERIENCE! YOU DON’T HAVE TO INSULT US! ESPECIALLY THE NON ENGLISH MAJORS! BYE! have a pleasant stay in AMericA! WAG KA NG BABALIK DITO!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.