Professional learning online community of teachers and for teachers.

Sample Letter of Intent – DepEd Senior High School Application

• Posted In: General Discussion

• Participant

Read: How do I apply for a teacher position?

Sample Letter of Intent applying for full-time teaching position in the Senior High School (SHS, Grades 11 and 12) for School Year (SY) 2016-2017. (can be revised or edited ) Hope to help teacher-applicants.

The Schools Division Superintendent

Sir/ Madam:

I am writing to express my intention of applying for teaching position in Senior High School and I am willing to teach in SHS whether in ( full time/ part time.)
    I am a BS ______________ graduate major in ___________________ (if needed ) at present I am taking up my masters degree at ____________________ have earned ____________ units.
    I can offer to teach ______________ subject in the Senior High school, hoping that the requirement commensurate with my qualifications.
    Please find attached to this letter the pertinent papers needed to be included in the pool of applicants for SHS for school year 2016-2017. This includes various qualifications that I have for your perusal.
    I look forward to hearing your positive response.

Sincerely yours,

—-

The Schools Division Superintendent

Sir/ Madam:

This is to convey my interest of applying for teaching position at Senior High School for School Year 2016-2017.
    I am a graduate of ____________________________ specialized in _____________________. I can teach _____________________ in Full time / part time.

Attached herewith are pertinent documents for perusal and evaluation.

Hoping for consideration.

Thank you very much.

Participant

Thank you po.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.