Professional learning online community of teachers and for teachers.

Why does God allow prostitution?

• Posted In: General Discussion

‘Why does God allow prostitution,’ a 12-year-old girl asked Pope Francis, before she broke down and cried.

Pope Francis at UST

As I’m reading the comments, I only saw opinions after opinions from people’s own mind and views, and some are perverted. She’s asking about why God allow such and yet you are answering for/in behalf of Him? You don’t have to answer for God. All you have to do is open and read your bible. All the answers for all your questions are there. If still in doubt, ask somebody in our time who really knows the bible. ITANONG MO, BIBLIYA ANG SASAGOT!

As Vermily Patelona said: The Catholic’s faith is based on the bible and the church. All Catholics know that. If we do not look towards the church, we would be scattered like headless sheeps interpreting the bible ourselves and each will have their own interpretations and each will claim their interpretation is the correct one. That’s why a new church sprouts here and there claiming the truth. The bible said in Matthew 16:18-19 New King James Version (NKJV)
    18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed[a] in heaven.”

The pope’s reply was very comforting…

“Why do children suffer so much? Why do children suffer?” the Pope asked in return.

“When the heart is unable to answer itself and cry, then we can understand,” he said.

The pontiff then called on the youth to learn how to weep.

“I invite each one of you here to ask yourselves, have I learned how to weep, how to cry? Have I learned to weep for somebody who has left to one side? Have I learned to weep for someone who has a drug problem? Have I learned to weep for someone who suffered abuse?”

“This is the first thing I’d like to say: Let’s learn how to weep…Let us learn, really learn how to weep, how to cry,” the Pope further said.

The Catholic Church of the Philippines, attention CBCP, is supposed to be the guardian of spirituality and morality among the Filipinos being mostly Catholics.. It is now high time to ask, where are our contributions/alms go? There are bishops and less ranking priests, who are corrupt. They keep on asking contributions left and right from the laity but in reality you can not find where these contributions/alms go. Go to the countryside and you can see dilapidated catholic churches and chapels.. Worst they have catholic institutions (schools, hospitals, etc) which are obviously eked from the money of the laity, which are exorbitant and only the rich can afford.

The messages of Pope Francis are nothing but thrash and rubbish if the Catholic Church hierarchy in the Philippines will not put them into practice and felt tangibly by the Filipinos. We expect the CBCP to reform themselves..

It’s in the eyes of a child that those words came out… That the pope is like God…

We forgot that this child was a victim of physical abuse… Pananampalataya lang niya ang nakapitan niya sa mga oras ng paghihirap niya…

We cannot tell her to not compare the pope to God… Dahil kumpara sa atin mas inosente siya.. Sa mata at puso niya yun ang naramdaman niya… Dahil baka noong mga panahon na nagdurusa siya at “yakap” niya ang Diyos, baka ganun din naramdaman niya noong yakap niya ang santo papa…

“Who am I to judge?” -Pope Francis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.