June 29, 2016
DepEd Memorandum No. 106, s. 2016
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WITH INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS ON THE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Industry Associations on the K to 12 Senior High School (SHS) Program.
2. This MOU was crafted to establish partnerships with different establishments and organizations in various fields for the implementation of SHS in areas such as the provision of information on industry job requirements in every province/city/municipality, work immersion for students, use of facilities, training of teachers, and donations for infrastructure, equipment, and other requirements.
3. All regional and schools division offices, as well as all SHSs are directed to get in touch with the local chambers in their respective areas to identify potential areas of partnership for the implementation of this MOU.
4. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
[scribd id=317150382 key=key-AUXPYguIwn8zFPTRjZht mode=scroll]
- DM 105, s. 2016 – Senior High School (SHS) Training of Teachers for the k to 12 Basic Education Program
- DM 100, s. 2016 – 2016 Nutrition Month Celebration