36th Anniversary, 35th Annual Convention and Election of New Board of Directors of the Philippine Private School Health Officers’ Association (PSHOA) Inc.
The Philippine Private School Health Officers’ Association (PSHOA) Inc. will hold its 36th Anniversary, 35th Annual Convention and Election of New Board of Directors with the theme PSHOA: School Policies Analyzed to Reinforce Key Standards! or simply, PSHOA S.P.A.R.K.S.! from April 14 to 15, 2016 at the ACE Hotel, Pasig City.
These Activities aim to:
- provide the participants with relevant updates and information in the fields of medicine, dentistry, nursing and allied health, which are valuable in reinforcing key standards in the total school health program;
- enable them to gain comprehensive knowledge on the challenging role of school health personnel in support of school policies;
- allow them to generate more inputs in analyzing existing school policies geared towards a more responsive campus health delivery system;
- strengthen their level of commitment to attain the goals of the PSHOA by selecting the best and the brightest colleagues to its incoming Executive Board; and
- fortify the unity by upholding the spirit of camaraderie among the members, participants and guests.
The target participants are private school health/clinic personnel such as physicians, dentists, nurses and allied workers, as well as school heads/administrators nationwide.
More information may be inquired from any of the following:
Jolly D. Geronimo RN President
Philippine Private School Health Officers’ Association (PSHOA) Inc.
The Health Services/School Clinic Diliman Preparatory School
Commonwealth Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
Telefax No.: (02) 931-0731 local 803
Mobile Phone Nos.: 0927-253-3348; 0943-445-5649; 0927-428-5381
Email Address: [email protected]
Website Address: https://sites.google.com/site/pshoa1980
Blanca D. Destura MD Chair
PSHOA Convention 2016