The Education Production and Training Services (EPTS) Inc. formerly Educational Production Management Services (EPMS) will conduct the Robotics Workshops in various schools for the School Year (SY) 2016-2017.
The Workshop aims to:
- provide the student and teacher-participants with new learning experiences through the use of modern technology;
- present to them the many applications of technology in research;
- enable them to develop teaching strategies in robotics;
- provide an avenue to discover and enhance talents of students and teachers keen on robotics; and
- prepare them for national and international robotics competitions.
The target participants are students and teachers both from public and private schools nationwide.
Participation of both public and private schools shall be subject to the no-disruption-of-classes policy stipulated in DepEd Order No. 9, s. 2015 entitled Instituting Measures to Increase Engaged Time-on-Task and Ensuring Compliance Therewith.
More information may be inquired from the following:
Mr. Jose M. Petalino Jr.
Education Production and Training Services (EPTS) Inc.
Formerly Education Production Management Services (EPMS)
293 Sarmiento St., Mabini Extension 3100, Cabanatuan City
Mobile Phone Nos.: 0947-9595-990; 0915-746-9539
Email Address: [email protected]