TeacherPH.com is operated by a team of dedicated teachers and education professionals. We appreciate your continued support and contributions to our site. Help us keep expert content and resources available to our readers!
We go arms and legs to provide as much as help as we can without any charge. To help support TeacherPH grow, please consider donating a small amount to help us with the upkeep cost of running this site.
Where does the money go?
This is a privately run website which is not affiliated with any institution. As a result, relying on donations to help support the site is the only revenue source available. The donations made mainly contribute towards:
- Personal Time or pay for the development of the site (including electricity, computer cost, software costs etc).
- Hosting fees for the site
- Broadband / Bandwidth exceeding fees for the uploading of resources.
- Mobile phone tethering costs (which are currently faster than fixed line broadband costs in my area).
- Long term contribution towards purchasing of new hardware (computer / peripherals) to be able to actually manage and run the site.
- Backup of site and unit resources (e.g. high capacity USB and external drives).
- Website domain renewals – when this occurs.
- PayPal transfer fees.
What do you get?
You get the warm fuzzies of helping TeacherPH grow. Second, you get the quality review materials and articles that we provide monthly for free alongside with the Exclusive test taking tips through our email newsletter. At this time, we do not have a Hall of Fame Lounge for users who donate, but this is something in the works.
Here are some other great ways that you can help support us:
- Link us in an article or share us with your colleagues: https://www.teacherph.com/
- Support TeacherPH through sponsorship or advertising opportunities. Click here to learn more.
Please consider helping us. Thanks
Other ways to Donate:
- Bank Deposit
- Western Union
- M Lhuillier
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- Palawan Pawnshop
Many thanks to all our users and we hope you can continue using the resources on this site.