Pursuant to the provision of DECS Order No. 69, s. 1993, the Regional Science High School for Region 02 announces the administration of the first qualifying examination to qualified/deserving incoming Grade 7 students on January 17, 2020 at 7:30 am al the RSHS for Region 02, Camp Samal, Tumauini, Isabela.
Admission Test to the Regional Science High School Required Documents
To qualify for the first screening examination, the applicant must:
- be a Filipino citizen. 15 years old and below, as of June 2019;
- be of good moral character and in good health with no major physical defects and disability;
- have no pending application to reside abroad;
- have obtained a grade of at least 85% in Science, Mathematics and English in the second grading periods; and
- belong to the upper 10% of Grade VI graduating class and recommended by the school head/principal.
Submit the required documents on/or before December 13, 2019 to the school screening committee.
The subject areas to be tested are English, Mathematics and Science.
The top forty percent (40%) of the examinees will take the second screening exam at the Regional Science High School for Region 02, Tumauini, Isabela on February 07, 2020. Qualifiers to the second screening will be notified of their scores through their respective school heads/principals via Facebook : Excelior RSHS.
In order to advance to the final level of screening which is the interview on April 16, 2020 at the RSHS for Region 02, qualifiers should obtain at least 80% passing score.
Passers of the second examination and oral interview shall automatically be admitted as Grade 7 to the Regional Science High School for Region 02 for the school year 2020-2021.
Attached is the application form of Grade 6 students for the first screening examination.
Immediate and wide dissemination of this memorandum to all concerned is enjoined.