Republic of the Philippines
Department of Education
DIVISION OF CITY SCHOOLS
San Carlos City (Pangasinan)
February 5, 2016
Division Memorandum No. 25, s. 2016
Division / District Supervisors
Public Elementary and Secondary Principals / Administrators
Public School Teachers
Table of Contents
Recruitment of Senior High School Teacher Applicants
1. For information, guidance and compliance of all concerned, this Office hereby announces and commences the receipt of applications of Senior High School Teacher applicants.
2. As provided in DepEd Order No. 3, s. 2016, applicants shall register to the Department’s online system at apolication.deped.pov.ph where they must encode their Personal Data Sheet (PDS) and select the division(s) where they want to be ranked.
3. An applicant shall submit to the head of the secondary school a written application supported by the following documents in three (3) copies:
|Applicants for Permanent Positions||Applicants for Part-Time Positions|
|Mandatory requirements||Letter of intent which shall indicate the following information: |
a. Statement of purpose/expression of interest
b. Subject group he/she intends to teach
c. Preferred school (s), if any
|CSC Form 212, Revised 2005 (Personal Data Sheet) in two (2) copies with the latest 2x2 ID picture (CSC Form 212 can be download at CSC website)|
|Certified photocopy of certificates of relevant specialized trainings, if any (Certificates should be certified by the agency/company who issued it)|
|Certified copy of of Voter's ID and/or any proof of residency (should be certified by the agency who issued it)|
|National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance (photocopy only)|
|Omnibus certification of authenticity and veracity of all documents submitted, signed by the applicant (see template/format attached)|
|Additional requirements||Certified photocopy of Diploma on Bachelor's Degree (certified by the College/University concerned)||Written approval from his/her head of unit if he/she is currently employed by the national government or the local government unit|
|Certified photocopy of Transcript of Records with at least 15 units of specialization in relevant strand/specialized subject (certified by the College/University concerned)|
|Certified photocopy of Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) professional ID card/certificate of registration/license (certified by the PRC)|
|Certified photocopy of the ratings obtained in the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) / Professional Board Examination for Teachers (PBET) (certified by the PRC)|
|Additional requirements for TVL teacher-applicants||Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) National Certificate (NC) of at least one level higher than course to be taught in subject to be taught (e.g. NC-III in SMAW to teach SMAW-NC-II) or same level if there is no NC level higher. Exceptions are given to applicants for courses with no national Certificates (e.g. Handicraft courses)|
|Certified photocopy of Trainers Methodology Certificate (TMC), if available|
|Additional requirements for Arts and Design and Sports Tracks teacher-applicants||Certified photocopy of Certification of Proficiency/Recognition from recognized and respectable relevant associations/organizations/guild|
|Additional requirements for HEI/TVI faculty||Certified photocopy of Cerification of Status of Employment/Service Record from HEI/TVI|
4. Academic personnel applicants from HEI’s must present a Certificate of Service Rendered and of Good Standing form his or her previous employer with the information listed below, if available.
a. Employers name
b. Job Title
c. Duration of services rendered by the applicant employee
5. Applicants who have already submitted the complete requirements during the Call for Expressions of Intent are not required to resubmit. However, they may submit additional/updated documents (e.g. new certificates, portfolio pieces, etc.). Applicants who have submitted partial or incomplete documents shall be required to submit the lacking necessary documents.
6. The School Screening Committee shall make the initial assessments of the applicants’ documents using the attached Initial Assessment Form.
7. For immediate dissemination and strict compliance.
DR. LORNA G. BUGAYONG, CESO VI
OIC-Schools Division, Superintendent
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES IN THE SCREENING AND EVALUATION OF SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL (SHS) TEACHER APPLICANTS
- Deadline of submission of documents by SHS teacher applicants to the School Screening Committee – February 16, 2016
- Submission of documents by the School Screening Committee to the Division Selection Committee – February 23, 2016
- Orientation of SHS Teacher Applicants at the Division Conference Hall, Division Office @ 9:00 A.M. – February 23, 2016
- Evaluation of documents of teacher applicants by the Division Selection Committee – February 24 – 29, 2016
- Conduct of interview and demonstration teaching – March 1-8, 2016
- Tentative schedule of the administration of the English Proficiency Test – March 9, 2016