Update: 2016 Revised Omnibus Certification of Authenticity and Veracity of Documents
Download Omnibus Certification of Authenticity and Veracity of Documents
I, ____________(Complete Name)___________________, Filipino, of legal age, with permanent address at ____________________(Complete Address)______________________________________, after being sworn in accordance with law, hereby depose and state that:
1. I am applying for _________(Position)_____________ at ____________(School)__________________, _________(Address of School)__________________;
2. I have submitted the following documents:
2.1 Transcript of Records
2.2 PRC license ID
2.3 PRC Verification
2.4 NBI Clearance
2.5 CSC form 211 (Medical Certificate)
2.6 NSO Birth Certificate
2.7 Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Networth (SALN)
2.8 BIR Form 1902 or 2305
2.9 Marriage Contract (if applicable)
3. I am executing this Certification to attest to the authenticity and veracity of all documents submitted.
4. By executing this Omnibus Certification of Authenticity and Veracity of Documents, I hereby authorize the Department of Education, Division of Rizal through the School Principal, to verify the authenticity of the abovementioned documents.
Signature over printed name
Download: OMNIBUS CERTIFICATION OF AUTHENTICITY AND VERACITY OF DOCUMENTS
Read: Sample Application Letter for Teacher in Public School (DepED)
5 thoughts on “Omnibus Certification of Authenticity and Veracity of Documents”
Hello po, May I know what is the implication if the applicants failed to attach the omnibus sworn statement in her application?
Good evening ,sir ask ko po kong saan po kukunin ito
1. Application letter duly signed by the applicant.
2. applicants individual sheet
3. omnibus certification of authentication and veracity of all documents submitted.
thank you and God bless po
This format doesn’t require to be notarized. Does it, Sir?
Good night sir how could I get this Omnibus Certification of Authenticity and Veracity of Documents
pwede po ba ako kumuha ng Omnibus kahit saan? o kelangan dun lang sa lugar kung san ako mag aaply?