September 07, 2016
DepEd Memorandum No. 144, s. 2016
Online Learning Needs Assessment
1. The Department of Education (DepEd), through the National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP), will conduct an Online Learning Needs Assessment (OLNA) to all its regional and schools division personnel.
2. The OLNA aims to gather relevant data on the learning needs of the field personnel. Its results will be utilized in designing a comprehensive and responsive Learning and Development Program.
3. Each personnel is requested to visit the OLNA at deped.in/Inarldp and answer each item. This URL can only be accessed until September 30, 2016.
4. For more information, all concerned may contact Ms. Anna Marie Baligod-San Diego, National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP), Department of Education (DepEd) Central Office at telephone no. (02) 633-9455 or through email address: email@example.com.
5. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES