August 19, 2011
DepEd Order No. 65, s. 2011
Policies and Guidelines on the Allocation of Reading Materials for Kindergarten Schools
Directors of Services, Centers, and Heads of Units
Schools Division / City Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary Schools All
1. Pursuant to Item 4. g, “Support to Kindergarten Education Programs” of DepEd Order No. 37, s. 2011, entitled “Policies and Guidelines on the Implementation of the Uniueral Kindergarten Education for School Year (SY) 2011-2012,” the Instructional Materials Council Secretariat (IMCS) has allocated the amount of 150 Million Pesos from the Fiscal Year (FY) 2011 Textbook Funds to provide Basic Instructional Package to schools implementing the Kindergarten Education Programs.
2. The Bureau of Elementary Education (BEE) has already supplied story books as part of the Basic Instructional Package to selected elementary schools with kindergarten classes. The IMCS shall provide supplementary and reference materials (SRMs), and subsequent approved lists.
3. The schools which were recipients of the Basic Instructional Package from BEE will be excluded from this allocation.
4. The quantities per title shall be based on the enrollment as reported in the Unified Information System (UIS). A maximum of thirty (30) copies per title of reading materials shall be delivered to the division offices (DOs) which will manage the distribution to the recipient schools.
5. The DOs must distribute the materials not later than one (1) month after receipt. The expenses incurred in the distribution shall be charged to local funds or from other sources subject to the accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
6. The DOs shall submit a report not later than two (2) months upon completion of distribution to the recipient schools to the following address:
The Executive Director
Instructional Materials Council Secretariat
5/F, Mabini Bldg., DepEd Complex Meralco
Avenue, Pasig City Telefax Nos.: (02) 634-
Attention: Ms. Carolina T. Rivera
Project Development Officer V
Procurement Monitoring Division E-
mail address: email@example.com
7. The DOs which do not comply with this requirement shall not be included in future allocations.
8. Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
- DepEd Guidelines on Resolving Losses of Textbooks
- Guidelines on the Supply, Allocation, Delivery, and Distribution of Centrally Procured Instructional Materials for the Special Education (SPED) Program at the Basic Education Level
- DepEd Guidelines on the Proper Distribution and Disposal of Textbooks
- Guidelines on the Grant of Vacation Service Credits to Teachers Designated as District/School Property Custodians
- Adoption of the Modified School Forms (SFs) for Public Elementary and Secondary Schools