THIS FORM IS TO BE ACCOMPLISHED AND SIGNED BY THE PETITIONER HERSELF AND TO BE SUBMITTED IN ONE COPY
Table of Contents
- Duly accomplished Petition Form that is notarized or under oath.
- Certificate of Marriage/Marriage Contract duly issued by the National Statistics Office (in NSO security paper).
- One (1) copy of 1 ½ x 1 ½ picture
- Statutory fee of P225.00
- Metered documentary stamps
- Fill-up petition form.
- Go the Legal Division (2nd Floor, Main Building) for notarization of your petition.
- Proceed to the Registration Division, Ground Flr., Main Bldg. for verification of your registered names and for assessment of fees.
- Bring the documents to the Records Section, Ground Flr., Annex Bldg. for verification of Examination Records.
- Go to the cashier for payment of fees.
- Go to the Customer Service, PRC Ground Flr. for the metered documentary stamp.
- FOR TEACHERS, GO TO 3RD FLR. ANNEX BUILDING FOR VERIFICATION (REGISTRATION: W-21 OR W-22 & RECORDS: W-9) AND PAYMENT OF FEES.
- Submit duly accomplish Petition Form to the REGULATIONS OFFICE. Petition form should be accompanied with a Certified True Copy of your Certificate of Marriage in NSO security paper. Should there be a discrepancy on the entries of the Certificate of Marriage and the verifications, submit a Certificate of Live Birth in NSO security paper.