Initial registrants are advised to observe the following steps:
1. Download your oath form at the nearest PRC office and bring the following:
1.1 One (1) documentary stamp
1.2 One (1) passport size picture in plain background with complete name tag (for Registry of Professionals)
1.3 Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
2. Present duly accomplished or downloaded oath form at designated counter/window (verification officer) for assessment of prescribed fees.
3. Proceed to the cashier window to pay the prescribed fee. Cashiers’ windows are located at the 3rd, 4th, and 5th floors of the PRC Annex Bldg and/or at the ground floor of the PRC Main Bldg..
|Registration Fee (in PhP)||Annual Fee (in PhP)|
|Baccalaureate (except for Maritime Professions)||600||450|
|Marine Deck/Engineer Officers||600||750|
4. After payment, proceed to the designated Registration counter/window. The Registration Officer will print Registry Sheet with assigned Registration / License Number to be signed and thumb marked by the Registrant.
5. Upon completion of the Registry Sheet, issuance officer shall issue claim slip/stub.
6. Receive claim slip/stub and claim your Professional Identification Card as scheduled indicated on your claim slip/stub.
In case registrant is located abroad, please find below the following requirements:
- Take the professional’s oath before the Philippine Consul.
- Special Power of Attorney notarized by the Consul.
- Copy of passport page showing personal data.
- Copy of passport page showing date of entry abroad.
- Petition for correction of entries or data – PRC SRB Form No. 0002 (Rev. 1223/05)
- Petition for change of registered name due to marriage