May 2, 2016
DepEd Order No. 27, s. 2016
Qualification Standards (QS) for Senior High School (SHS) Teaching Positions in the Department of Education (DepEd)
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Elementary and Secondary Schools Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The Civil Service Commission (CSC) has approved the Qualification Standards (QS) for the teaching positions for Senior High School (SHS) in the Department of Education (DepEd) based on the Resolution No. 1600358 dated April 5, 2016.
2. Appointees to the said positions should meet the requirements stated in the enclosed newly approved QS, subject to the existing guidelines on the appointment and promotion of teaching positions.
3. Enclosed are the following documents:
a. Summary Table of the Approved QS for the SHS teaching positions; and
b. CSC Resolution No. 1600358 dated April 5, 2016.
4. Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Sgd.) BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
Available in our Facebook Group Files
[scribd id=311336297 key=key-yxRm0WlooVUKkOQHldTZ mode=scroll]
- DO 25, s. 2016 – Declaring May 2, 2016 as Commencement of Senior High School Enrolment for School Year 2016-2017
- DO 26, s. 2016 – Revised Qualification Standards (QS) for the Position of Public Schools District Supervisor
- Senior High School Teacher Hiring Guidelines FAQs
- DM 70, 2016 – 201 National Schools Press Conference Results