2018 Brigada Eskwela Jingle Making Contest National Winners
May 11, 2018
DepEd Memorandum No. 86, s. 2018
2018 BRIGADA ESKWELA JINGLE MAKING CONTEST NATIONAL WINNERS
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd), through the External Partnership Service, announces the 2018 Brigada Eskwela Jingle Making Contest National Winners. The contest was disseminated through DepEd Memorandum (DM) No. 59, s. 2018 entitled Guidelines and Criteria for the 2018 Brigada Eskwela Jingle Making Contest and DM No. 66, s. 2018 entitled 2018 Brigada Eskwela Implementing Guidelines with the theme Pagkakaisa Para sa Handa, Ligtas at Matatag na Paaralan Tungo sa Magandang Kinabukasan.
2. The judging and announcement of the following national winners was held on April 27, 2018 at the BSA Twin Towers, Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong City:
|First Place||III||Bulacan||Patubig Elementary School||Isang Himig, Isang Brigada|
|Second Place||IV-A CALABARZON||Rizal||Tagumpay National High School||Doon sa Eskwela|
|Third Place||XII||Sultan Kudarat||Bambad National High School||Brigada Eskwela Na|
|Fourth Place||V||Iriga City||Iriga Central School||Bayardhan: Brigada sa Paaralan|
|Fifth Place||VI||Iloilo City||Iloilo City National High School||Tara na, Tulong na Mag Brigada Eskwela!|
3. The DepEd officials and personnel congratulate the winners and acknowledge the support and cooperation of all regions / schools divisions involved in the successful conduct of these activities.
4. The winning entry will be used as the national advocacy campaign for the 2018 Brigada Eskwela.
5. The decision of the Board of Judges in all aspects of the jingle making contest is final and irrevocable.
6. The awarding of winners for the 2018 Brigada Eskwela Jingle Making Contest will be on May 29, 2018 during the Brigada Eskwela National Kick-Off Program in General Santos City. Division Partnership Focal Persons/BE Coordinators and school heads/principals of the top 3 schools is requested to attend the said activity.
7. Meals, accommodation and travel expenses of the participants shall be charged to local funds, subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
8. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES