April 10, 2018
Division Memorandum No. 27, s. 2018
ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE CONDUCT OF THE ADMISSION TEST FOR ANTIPOLO CITY NATIONAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY SCHOOL FOR SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
OIC, Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
OIC, CID Chief
Education Program Supervisors
Division Senior High School Coordinator
Public Schools District Supervisors
Public and Private Secondary School Heads
1. This is to announce the conduct of Admission Test for Senior High School Students of Antipolo City National Science and Technology School for SY 2018-2019 on Friday, April 27, 2018 at Antipolo City National Science and Technology School from 8:00 A M. to 12:00 noon.
2. To qualify, applicants must be:
- a resident of Antipolo City
- a Grade 10 completer from public/private Science High School or Science oriented class/school
- has no grade lower than 85% in all learning areas and with a general weighted average of not lower than 85%
- has special aptitude in Science, English and Mathematics
- is physically fit and of good moral character
3. The applicants must submit the following:
- Duly accomplished Application Form with two (2) pieces of recent identical pictures. Application form is attached as Enclosure No. 1 and should be submitted on or before April 24, 2018 at Antipolo City National Science & Technology High School at Sitio Cabading, Brgy. San Jose. Antipolo City
- Photocopy of School Form No. 10 (Form 137) duly certified by the school head
- Photocopy of School Form No. 9 (Form 138) duly certified by the school head
- Barangay Certificate of Residency
4. The applicants who will qualify in the admission test and interview should undergo physical/medical examination from any public physician. Results of which should be submitted upon enrolment together with the NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
5. The top 20 among the test takers will qualify to be enlisted and enroll in ACNSTHS. This is to fill the 100 slots for the two (2) classes to be opened for Senior HS.
6. The School Selection Committee shall be headed by the school head of ACNSTHS and selected teachers shall serve as members who will administer and check and conduct the interview. Results shall be forwarded to the Division Office. Attention: MRS. DOLORES J. AGONG. (EPS – Science) and copy furnished to MRS. CRISTINA C. SALAZAR (Div. Senior HS Coordinator).
7. Results of the test will be uploaded to DepEd Antipolo City website.
8. Immediate and wide dissemination of this memorandum is desired.
DR. ROMMEL C. BAUTISTA, CESO V
Schools Division Superintendent