Republic of the Philippines
Department of Education
Region IV-A CALABARZON
Division of Antipolo City
January 21, 2016
Division Memorandum No. 09, s.2016
4TH BATCH OF EVALUATION, DELIBERATION AND INTERIEW OF APPLICANTS TO VACANT POSITIONS IN THE DIVISION OF ANTIPOLO CITY
Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
Education Program Supervisors
District Supervisor, Elementary and Secondary School Heads/Principals/TICs/OICs
1. This Office announces the hiring, selection, and recruitment of applicants to vacant positions in the Schools Division Office of Antipolo City.
|Public Schools District Supervisor (7 Items)||22||Master's degree in education or other relevant master's degree||2 years as Principal II or 4 years as Principal I||8 hours relevant trainings||LET/PBET|
|Attorney III (1 item)||21||Bachelor of Laws||1 year relevant experience||4 hours relevant training||RA 1080|
|Administrative Assistant III (Senior Bookkeeper (1 Item)||9||Bachelor's degree relevant to the job (preferably accounting related courses)||2 years relevant experience||4 hours relevant training||Career Service (Subprofessional)||Proficient in computer and office equipment|
2. Paragraph 7 of DepEd Order No. 50, s. 2014 states that: “The recruitment and selection process for the vacant positions, whether existing vacant or new, shall follow the provisions and criteria in DepEd Order 66, s.2007 (Guidelines on the Appointment and Promotion of Other Teaching, related Teaching and Non-Teaching Personnel) and DepEd Order No. 29, s.2002 (Merit Selection Plan of the Department of Education)”.
3. All qualified and interested applicants are invited to submit to the Office of the Human Resource, DepEd Antipolo City, C. Lawis Extension, Brgy. San Isidro, Antipolo City an application letter together with the following original and/or authenticated documents:
a. Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent photo
b. Latest approved appointment
c. Transcript of Records (TOR) authenticated by institution or university
d. Photocopy of Licenses/Proof of eligibility, authenticated by appropriate institution
e. Performance Rating for the last 3 rating periods
f. Service Record/Certificate of employment with brief description of duties and responsibilities (experience must be relevant to the duties and functions of the position to be filled)
g. Proof of Outstanding Accomplishments (Outstanding Employee Award, Innovations, Research and Development Projects, Publication/Authorship, Consultant/resource Speakership)
h. Certificate of Training for the last 5 years relevant to the position to be filled.
4. Deadline of submission of documents is on February 5, 2016.
5. Evaluation and interview shall be conducted at DepEd Division of Antipolo City on February 9-10, 2016. Applicants are requested to report on the first day at 8:00 am. Please regularly visit DepEd Antipolo City website for further announcement.
6. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
DR. ROMMEL C. BAUTISTA, CESO VI
Schools Division Superintendent