Republic of the Philippines
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
Cordillera Administrative Region
DIVISION OF BAGUIO CITY
Upper Session Road, Military Cut-Off, Baguio City
February 29, 2016
DIVISION MEMORANDUM No. 77, s. 2016
All Senior High School (SHS) Teacher Applicants
Senior High School Principals
AUGUSTIN P. LABAN III
Office of the Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
DISSEMINATION OF THE SCHEDULES ON THE CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW AND DEMONSTRATION TEACHING FOR SHS TEACHER APPLICANTS
01. This is to inform all applicants for Senior High School (SHS) teaching positions of the following schedules of the conduct of the interview and demonstration teaching to be facilitated by the Division Selection Committee (DSC), thus:
|Orientation of SHS teacher applicants||March 7, 2016||1:00-2:00 PM||PFVR Gym, Upper Session Road, Baguio City|
|Demonstration Teaching||March 8-9, 2016||8:00 AM onwards||The name of the schools will be announced during the orientation program|
|Conduct of individual interview||March 8-9, 2016||8:00 AM onwards||To be announced during the orientation program|
02. Applicants who submitted their EXPRESSION OR LETTER OF INTENT to teach in Senior High School and those who have already submitted folders/documents but were not able to submit complete requirements are hereby advised to submit additional or updated documents on or before March 8, 2016.
03. Applicants are further advised to comply with the application requirements stated in DepEd Order No. 3, s. 2016, or the “Hiring Guidelines for Senior High School (SHS) Teaching Positions Effective School Year (SY) 2016-2017.”
04. Furthermore, applicants are advised to submit Transcript of Records relating to their undergraduate studies (bachelor’s degree) for purposes of computation of points for EDUCATION; and, those who did not include in their folder a certification for General Weighted Average (GWA) relating to the applicant’s undergraduate studies are also advised to submit on or before March 8, 2016.
05. For inquiries, please call the Office of the Assistant Schools Division Superintendent through these telephone lines: 442-7819 and 446 – 6738.
06. Immediate and widest dissemination is enjoined.