April 18, 2018
DepEd Memorandum No. 72, s. 2018
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION (DEPED) ISSUANCES AND THE K TO 12 BASIC EDUCATION PROGRAM (VOLUME 1)
Bureau and Service Directors
Regional Secretary, ARMM
Schools Division Superintendents
Division Chiefs and Unit Heads
Public and Private Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd) announces the availability of the Department Issuances and the K to 12 Basic Education Program (Volume 1) at the University of the Philippines Law Center-Office of the National Administrative Register (UPLC-ONAR) in UP, Diliman, Quezon City. This is pursuant to the Memorandum of Agreement entered into by the DepEd and the UPLC-ONAR on April 15, 2016.
2. This publication is a compilation of the rules and regulations concerning the K to 12 Basic Education Program issued by DepEd. This will serve as a guide or reference of DepEd officials, employees, school administrators, students and researchers working on education programs, projects and activities from both public and private sectors.
3. For more information, contact Atty. Flordeliza C. Vargas-Trinidad, Director, University of the Philippines Law Center-Office of the National Administrative Register (UPLC-ONAR), Room 208, 2/F Bocobo Hall, UP Law Complex, Diliman, Quezon City at telephone no. (02) 920-5514 locals 210 and 211, telefax no. (02) 920-5514 local 211 or email at [email protected]
4. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES
- National Literature Month 2018
- Guidelines on the Utilization of the National Literacy Awards Support Funds for DepEd Regional Offices