Republic of the Philippines
Department of Education
National Capital Region
SCHOOLS DIVISION OFFICE
City of Mandaluyong
Tel. no. 533-60-85
E-Mail Address: [email protected]
March 14, 2016
Chief Education Supervisors, CID & SGOD,
Education Program Supervisors
CID and SGOD Officials
Principals, Public and Private Elementary Schools
GRADUATION FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE SPONSORED BY CONGRESSMAN NEPTALI M. GONZALES II
1. The field is hereby informed that the office of Congressman Neptali M. Gonzales II will be giving financial assistance to all graduating Grade Six pupils from March 16 -18, 2016.
2. To facilitate smooth flow of the distribution of the said assistance, all school heads are advised to refer to the herewith attached guides/forms as follows:
- Barangay Certification of Indigency
- Prescribed List of Graduating Pupils Format – duly signed by the class adviser and school principal and to be submitted to the office of Mrs. Emma G. Arrubio not later than March 14, 2016 (as per agreement during the last EXECOM)
- Schedule of Distributions of Financial Assistance and Venue
3. The host schools will prepare the programme while the following schools will select 1 pupil and 1 parent, each to give their response.
- MES and HHIS – March 16
- JFMS and ILIS – March 17
- ERIS and PPCES – March 18
4. All concerned grade VI class advisers must be present during the distribution to assist the parents on the authenticity of the presented documents.
5. Parents and teachers are requested to be on the venue one hour before the schedule of distributions.
6. Schools are also requested to bring placard/name of their school for identification purposes and printed words of appreciation to Cong. Gonzales.
7. Immediate and wide dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
NERISSA L. LOSARIA, CESO VI
Office of the Schools Division Superintendent
EVELINA P. BARANDOC
Chief Education Supervisor – CID
In-Charge of the Division
[scribd id=304562775 key=key-ESJM8qZ91us4uZht7mlD mode=scroll]