DepEd LIS Disputed Transfer Facility Tutorial
Disputed Transfer is caused by two schools are claiming that they are the originating school of the learner.
To resolve this issue, here are the steps:
1. Go to LIS website http://lis.deped.gov.ph/ and login using your LIS user account.
2. Once login, click the Learner Information System link.
3. Click the Data Corrections tab. Then, click the Enrolment with Dispute link.
4. Look for the learner’s name. Under Actions column, click Move-In or Transfer-In link.
- Move-In – Transfer of learner from previous school year to current school year
- Transfer-In – Transfer of learner within current school year
5. Review the details on Transfer from and Enrolment History. Then, click the Submit button.
After submitting, a transfer request will be send to the originating school to confirm or declined the request.