Attached herewith is a DepEd-NCR Unnumbered Memorandum, dated March 18, 2016, re: 3rd Kindergarten Summer Camp, the content of which is self-explanatory for your information and appropriate action.
Immediate and wide dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
Republic of the Philippines
Department of Education
National Capital Region
March 16, 2016
Schools Division Superintendents
PONCIANO A. MENGUITO
3RD KINDERGARTEN SUMMER CAMP
1. The Curriculum and Learning Management Division will launch the 3rd Kindergarten Summer Camp.
2. The activity aims to:
a. strengthen pupils foundatioal skills, especially in reading and numeracy; and
b. boost children’s self-confidence
3. The participants are the following:
Education Program Supervisor In-Charge of Kindergarten
Kindergarten pupils who got low score in SReYA
4. The Division/School will prepare the schedule of the camp games and activities with the minimum duration of two weeks and maximum of one month, and will submit the action plan and indicative program of activities on March 22, 2016. The Divisions are expected to implement the 3rd Kindergarten Summer Camp from April 4-29, 2016 only.
5. Documentation of the said activity shall be done in hard and soft copies to be submitted on or before May 11, 2016.
6. Food, materials and other related expenses shall be chargeable to MOOE/canteen funds/local funds subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
7. Furthermore, the technical working committee and the participants shall be awarded one-day service credit or compensatory time off, whichever may apply, for each day’s attendance by the Regional/Division Office.
8. For further clarifications, please contact Ms. Jingle L. Sergote, CLMD at telephone number 929-4231 / 921-3953.
9. Immediate and wide dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
- DepEd School-Based Summer Reading Camp
- Brigada Eskwela Manual for School Heads
- DepEd Kindergarten Catch-Up Education Program (KCEP)
- Implementing Brigada Eskwela 2016