March 29, 2016
DepEd Memorandum No. 52, s. 2016
Grant of Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Collective Negotiation Agreement (CNA) Incentive for the Department of Education Nonacademic Rank-and-File Employees and Officials
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools Heads
All Others Concerned
- For the information and guidance of all concerned, enclosed is the Budget Circular No. 2014-2 dated December 2, 2014 entitled Guidelines on the Grant of Collective Negotiation Agreement (CNA) Incentive for FY 2014.
- The Department of Education – National Employees Union (DepEd – NEU) has complied with all the conditions stipulated under Section 4 of the Budget Circular, and is therefore qualified to the grant of the 2014 CNA Incentive.
- The Guidelines in the Payment of the FY 2014 CNA Incentive to Nonacademic Rank-and-File Employees and Officials of the DepEd are contained in Enclosure No. 2.
- To facilitate the payment of the FY 2014 CNA Incentive, the Central Office (CO) and Regional Offices (ROs) shall immediately prepare the payrolls for the purpose of all qualified nonacademic rank-and-file employees and officials upon determination by the Joint Management – Union Collective Negotiation Agreement Incentive – Technical Working Group (JMUCNAI – TWG) of the amount of the 2014 CNA Incentive. It must be ensured that the policy on agency fee for nonmembers of DepEd – NEU and appropriate tax rates for bonuses/incentives be applied.
- The DepEd CO shall distribute to every RO the corresponding allocation for this purpose. Payment of the 2014 CNA Incentive on or before March 31, 2016 is desired.
- Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
- DM 49, s. 2016 – Synchronized Supreme Pupil Government (SPG) and Supreme Student Government (SSG) Elections for School Year (SY) 2016-2017
- DM 50, s. 2016 – Implementation of School-Based Dengue Vaccination Program
- DM 51, s. 2016 – Pambansang Seminar sa Pagtuturo ng Panitikang Gender-Based ng Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino (KWF)
[scribd id=306273208 key=key-qyE8VqMAsLK246bA8pKT mode=scroll]