Republic of the Philippines
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
DIVISION OF MISAMIS OCCIDENTAL
MOPUSTA Bldg., Osilao St., Poblacion 1, Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental
February 26, 2016
Division Memorandum No. 42, s. 2016
Education Program Supervisors
Public Schools District Supervisors
Elementary School Principals/Heads
All Others Concerned
ADMINISTRATION OF 2016 ENGLISH PROFICIENCY TEST (EPT) FOR SENIOR HIGH, JUNIOR HIGH, ELEMENTARY AND KINDERGARTEN TEACHER APPLICANTS
1. The Department of Education (DepED) through the National Education Testing and Research Center (NETRC) shall administer the 2016 English Proficiency Test (EPT) for Senior High, Junior High, Elementary and Kindergarten teacher applicants in our Division.
2. Relative to this, the EPT shall be conducted at Aloran Trade High School, Aloran, Misamis Occidental on March 13, 2016 as stipulated in the following time schedule:
Senior High School Teacher Applicants – 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM
Junior High, Elementary and Kindergarten Teacher Applicants – 10:00 AM – 12: 00 NN
3. Examinees should be in the testing center one hour before the test. They are required to bring with them pencil, sharpener, snacks and lunch.
4. In the conduct of the EPT, the Division Testing Coordinator (DTC) will serve as Chief Examiner, while the Education Program Supervisors will act as Room Examiners. List of Examinees with corresponding Room Examiners will be posted later.
5. Immediate and widest dissemination of this memorandum is desired.
JONATHAN S. DELA PENA, Ph.D., CESO VI
Schools Division Superintendent
- DepEd Misamis Occidental 2016 Ranking of Teacher I Applicants
- DepEd Misamis Occidental Recruitment of Senior High School Teacher Applicants