Republic of the Philippines
Department of Education
Region IV-A CALABARZON
SCHOOLS DIVISION OFFICE
January 15, 2016
DIVISION MEMORANDUM No. 012, s.2016
SUBMISSION OF PERTINENT DOCUMENTS FOR TEACHER-APPLICANTS
Public Schools District Supervisors
1. This Schools Division Office announces the submission of pertinent documents for teacher-applicants in kindergarten, special education, mobile, elementary and secondary on January 22, 2016 at the school level, and January 29, 2016 at the district level.
2. It must be understood that before aforesaid dates, the school screening committee should have conducted already initial validation of the pertinent documents of the teacher-applicants.
3. The chairman of the school screening committee shall submit both soft and hard copies of the list of teacher-applicants with corresponding pertinent documents: the hard copy should be forwarded to the office of the Public Schools District Supervisor, who shall submit the same to the Schools Division Office on February 5, 2016; and the soft copy should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (District List of Elementary School Teachers and District List of Secondary School Teachers by Learning Area).
4. The Division Selection Committee will conduct the validation and evaluation of submitted pertinent documents on dates to be announced later.
5. All teacher-applicants are required to submit one (1) authenticated copy each of their pertinent documents to the school and district level committee with written application letters, table of contents supported by the following documents:
- CSC Form 212 (Revised 2005) in two (2) copies with the latest 2×2 ID pictures; – Click to Download
- Certified copy of PRC professional identification card or a PRC certification showing the teacher’s name, LET rating, and other information recorded in the PRC office;
- Certified copy of ratings obtained in the Licensure Examination Examination for Teachers (LET)/Professional Board Examination for Teachers (PBET);
- Certified copy of Transcript of Records;
- Copies of Service Records, Performance Rating, and School Clearance for those with teaching experience. If unavailable, the applicant must submit a justification for unavailability;
- Certificates of specialized training programs attended, if any;
- Certified copy of the Vote’s ID and/or any proof of residency as deemed acceptable by the School Screening Committee;
- NBI clearance; and
- Omnibus certification of authenticity and veracity of all documents submitted, signed by the teacher-applicant. – Click to Download
6. Also, all junior high school teachers (public schools) who may be interested and qualified to teach in the Senior High School may submit certified copies of their pertinent documents based on the attached qualification standards on January 22, 2016 at the school level and January 26, 2016 at the Schools Division Office.
7. The transmittal of these documents shall include a certification of the Secondary School Head that this Division Memorandum has been duly disseminated to all concerned school personnel as evidenced by a School Memorandum bearing the latter’s signatures.
8. The Division Senior High School Evaluation Committee (see attachment) are advised to report to the Schools Division Office on February 2, 3 and 4 to conduct the initial evaluation of the Senior High School teacher-applicants.
9. All teacher-applicants assume full responsibility and accountability on the validity and authenticity of the submitted pertinent documents as evidenced by the Omnibus Certification of authenticity duly signed by them. Any violation will automatically disqualify them from the selection process.
10. Immediate and widest dissemination of this Memorandum is earnestly desired.
MERTHEL M. EVARDOME, CESO VI
Schools Division Superintendent