1. The recruitment for teacher applicant is done from January to March of each year.
2. The application shall be filed to the head of the school located in the barangay or City where the teacher applicants actually reside. The following documents should be submitted:
- CSC Form 212 (Revised 2005) Click to Download Form in two copies with the latest 2”x 2” ID picture
- Certified photocopy of PRC Certificate of Registration/License/renewed license if expired
- Certified photocopy of ratings obtained in the Licensure Examination for Teachers/Professional Board Examination for Teachers
- Certified copies of transcript of records for baccalaureate course with computed weighted rating
- Copies of service record, performance rating and school clearance for those with teaching experience
- Certificates of specialized training, if any
- Certified copy of the voter’s ID
- NBI Clearance
- Omnibus certification of authenticity and veracity of all documents submitted (Click to Download)
3. Upon filing of the application letter, the applicant shall be informed of the day, time and place for interview, demonstration teaching and Proficient test by the school committee.
4. Based on the total points garnered by the teacher applicants assessed at the Division level, with a cut-off points of 70 their names are included in the Registry of Qualified Applicants (RQA) for appointment.
Qualified applicants shall be notified by the Division HRMO and shall be given additional information to complete the application process.
- DepEd Hiring Guidelines for Teacher I Positions Effective School Year 2015 – 2016
- DepEd Hiring Guidelines for the Remaining Teaching Positions SY 2015-2016
- DepEd Online Application System Frequently Asked Questions
- Sample Application Letter for Teacher in Public School (DepED)
- 10 Must Know Tips for New Teachers
- DepEd Teacher 1 Hiring Process: It Sucks!
- List of Requirements for Teachers You Must Know
– DepEd QC