DepEd Memorandum No. 110 s. 2015 (DM_s2015_110.pdf)
In the Matter of Prescribing the Calendar of Activities and Periods of Certain Prohibited Acts in Connection with the May 9, 2016 National and Local Elections.
For the information and guidance of all concerned, enclosed is a copy of the Commission on Elections (COMELEC) Resolution No. 9981 dated August 18, 2015 entitled In the Matter of Prescribing the Calendar of Activities and Periods of Certain Prohibited Acts in Connection with the May 9, 2016 National and Local Elections.
In this connection, certain actions on personnel and public funds are prohibited during the specific periods such as:
January 10, 2016 (Sunday) to June 8, 2016 (Wednesday)
- Transfer or movement of officers and employees in the civil service, including public schools teachers (Section 261) (h), Omnibus Election Code (OEC).
March 26, 2016 (Friday) to May 8, 2016 (Sunday)
- Appointment or hiring of new employees, creation or filling up of new positions; promotions or giving of salary increase, renumeration or privilege. (Section 261) (g), OEC.
- Construction of public works, delivery of materials for public works and issuance of treasury warrant or similar devises for a future undertaking chargeable against public funds. (Section 261) (w), OEC.
- Release, disbursement or expenditures of public funds. (Section 261) (v), OEC.
February 9 – May 7, 2016 – Campaign period for national positions
March 25 – May 7, 2016 – Campaign period for local positions
Resolution No. 9981
Pursuant to the powers vested in it by the Constitution of the Republic of the Philippines, the Omnibus Election Code (B.P. Blg. 881), Republic Acts No. 6646, 7166, 8189, 8436, 9189, 9369, and other election laws, the Commission on Elections, after public consultations with election stakeholders on August 03, 2015, RESOLVED to prescribed the following calendar of activities and periods of prohibited acts in connection with the May 09, 2016 national and local elections.
Note: Click on thumbnails to display larger image
Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
- DepEd Marikina City January 2016 Bulletin of Vacant Positions
- DepEd Antipolo 2016 Ranking of Applicants – Teacher 1 Positions