National Convention of School Superintendents
March 06, 2018
DepEd Memorandum No. 041, s. 2018
NATIONAL CONVENTION OF SCHOOLS SUPERINTENDENTS
Bureau and Service Directors
Regional Secretary, ARMM
Schools Division Superintendents
All Others Concerned
1. The Philippine Association of Schools Superintendents (PASS) Inc. will hold the 2018 National Convention of Schools Superintendents with the theme Leadership in the Midst of Change from May 9 to 11, 2018 at the Waterfront Insular Hotel, Lanang, Davao City.
2. The convention aims to:
a. strengthen the leadership competence and level up the managerial dynamics of the schools division superintendents (SDSs) and assistant schools division superintendents (ASDSs) in leading the schools division offices in a changing environment,
b. equip the SDSs with the necessary skills and competence in responding to the challenges of the ever-changing educational milieu,
c. gather them and rekindle their passion to the service and in instituting educational reforms in their respective work stations, and
d. approve the revised PASS Constitution and By-Laws.
3. The target participants are SDSs and ASDSs, designated officer-in-charge (OIC)- SDSs and OIC-ASDSs, and retired and current PASS members. They will attend on official business.
4. A registration fee of Seven Thousand Pesos (P7,000.00) shall be charged to each participant to cover meals and snacks, convention kit and other incidental expenses. The registration fee shall be charged to local funds subject to the usual accounting rules and regulations. Payments for the registration fee shall be deposited through the following bank
5. For more information, contact Dr. Carlito D. Rocafort, National President, Philippine Association of Schools Superintendents (PASS) Inc., Department of Education (DepEd) – Division of Batangas at telefax no. (043) 723-2816, mobile phone no. 0917-519-0664, or email at [email protected], or Ms. Chit Rivas, PASS Dormitory, DepEd Central Office, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City at telephone no. (02) 638-8635.
6. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES