June 09, 2017
DepEd Memorandum No. 107, s. 2017
ADMINISTRATION OF TEST OF ENGLISH PROFICIENCY FOR TEACHERS AND PROCESS SKILLS TEST IN SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS FOR GRADES 7 AND 8 PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd) per DepEd Memorandum No. 127, s. 2016, through the Bureau of Education Assessment (BEA) with the assistance of schools divisions personnel, shall administer the Test of English Proficiency for Teachers (TEPT) and Process Skills Test (PST) in Science and Mathematics to all permanent public school Grades 7 and 8 public school teachers in Science and Mathematics teachers on the following dates:
|Region||Date of Test Administration|
|VIII and IX||June 11, 2017|
|NIR and VI||June 18, 2017|
|NCR||June 25, 2017|
|I and II||July 2, 2017|
|III and IV-B||July 9, 2017|
|VII and CAR||July 16, 2017|
|IV-A and V||July 23, 2017|
|XI and XII||July 30, 2017|
|X and CARAGA||August 6, 2017|
|ARMM||August 13, 2017|
2. The BEA’s authorized forwarder/courier shall deliver the test materials at least three days before the test administration and retrieve the same two days after the conduct of the test.
3. Schools Division Superintendents (SDSs) shall identify the testing center, preferably near the schools division office.
4. For more information, all concerned may contact the Bureau of Education Assessment-Education Assessment Division (BEA-EAD), 2nd Floor Bonifacio Building, DepEd Central Office, DepEd Complex, Mearalco Avenue, Pasig City at telephone no. (02) 631-2589.
6. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
- TEPT-PST: Overview – Teacher’s English Proficiency Test (TEPT) and Process Skills Test (PST) in Science and Mathematics
- Tips on Passing the Teachers English Proficiency Test (EPT)
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES