April 2, 2018
DepEd Memorandum No. 060, s. 2018
RESULTS OF THE 2018 NATIONAL FESTIVAL OF TALENTS
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd), through the Bureau of Learning Delivery-Student Inclusion Division (BLD-SID), announces the Results of the 2018 National Festival of Talents (NFOT) held from February 19 to 23, 2018 at different venues in Dumaguete City, hosted by DepEd Region VII, through the Division of Negros Oriental.
2. The National Festival of Talents showcases the knowledge and skills of secondary learners in the areas of Technolympics, Sining Tanghalan, Pambansang Tagisan ng Talento sa Filipino, National Population Development, and Special Program in Foreign Language (SPFL).
3. The results of the different skills exhibition are shown in the following enclosures:
Enclosure No. 1 – Top Three Winners in the Different Categories, and Enclosure No. 2 – Overall Ranking.
4. This office congratulates the national winners and acknowledges the full support of the host region, Eastern Visayas through the Division of Negros Oriental, its local government units and all the participating regions for the successful conduct of the 2018 NFOT.
5. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES