Note: A Division Memorandum has not yet been issued pero pwede na po kayong magsubmit ng pertinent papers niyo sa mga schools. – DepEd Cotabato City
For Information and Guidance.
Republic of the Philippines
Department of Education
SCHOOLS DIVISION OF COTABATO CITY
#020 Bishop Mongeau Avenue, ND Village, RH-8, Cotabato City
Fax Number: 064-6544
April 6, 2015
DIVISION MEMORANDUM No. 130 s, 2015
District Supervisors/Ditrict In-Charge
Elementary & Secondary School Heads
Dr. Concepcion Ferrer-Balawag, AL Hadja
OIC Schools Division Superintendent
Corrigendum to Division Memorandum No. 047, s. 2015, Dated January 30, 2015 on the 2015 Hiring Guidelines for Teacher I Positions
1. With the issuance of the DepEd Order No. 7, s. 2015, re: “Hiring Guidelines for Teacher I Positions Effective SY 2015-2016 “which aims to integrate and further institutionalized the primary objective of the K to 12 Basic Education Program.” The following schedules and procedures are hereby adapted.
|February 9 to April 6, 2015||-Posting of announcement and receipt of applications at the school level|
-Verification and validation of the applicants’ documents
|School Screening Committee|
|April 7, 2015||Submission of the verified and validated applicants’ documents to the Schools Division Office.||School Screening Committee|
|April 8,10 |
April 13,14 and 15, 2015
|Verifies the documents submitted as to completeness, accuracy, authenticity and veracity.||HRMO|
|April 16 to 17, 2015||Posting of list of qualified applicants||HRMO|
|April 27 to May 15, 2015||Interview and demonstration teaching of qualified applicants.||Division Selection Committee|
|May 19, 2015||Administration of Division English Proficiency Test.|
(To be determined/subject to the schedule of the Central Office)
|M & E/Testing and identified Division Proctors|
|May 22 to 27, 2015||Consolidation of results and Final listing of Registry of Qualified Applicants (RQA)||Division Selection Committee and Secretariat|
|May 29, 2015||Posting of RQA at the Schools Division Office||HRMO|
2. In the event that an old applicant is not appointed to any teaching position during the school year, he/she shall be required to submit new documents to be included in the evaluation with new applicants; hence, RQA is valid only for (1) one year.
3. All examinees are advised to be at the venue before 7:30 am. Expenses of the examination shall be taken from the Division MOOE. Bring with you black ballpen, pencil, and snacks.
4. Schools are enjoined to organize their respective Screening Committee as provided in paragraph 6.2.1 of DepEd Order 7, s. 2014.
5. All issuances prior to this memorandum are deemed superceded or repealed.
6. Immediate dissemination and compliance with this memorandum is directed.
- Sample Application Letter for Teacher in Public School (DepED)
- How do I apply for a teacher position?
- DepEd Hiring Guidelines for Teacher I Positions Effective School Year 2015 – 2016
- Omnibus Certification of Authenticity and Veracity of Documents
- DepEd Region 12 Division Offices Contact Information