Schedule of Open Ranking for Head Teacher I (Elementary) for Partida and Heroesville Elementary School
Education Program Supervisors
Public Schools District Supervisors
Elementary School Heads
All Others Concerned
1. This City Schools Division will conduct an open ranking for two (2) Head Teacher I positions for Partida Elementary School and Heroesville Elementary School on January 26, 2016 Tuesday, 9:00 a.m. at the Division Office Conference Hall, Poblacion, City of San Jose del Monte, Bulacan using DepEd Order No. 42 s. 2007 – “Revised Guidelines on Selection, Promotion and Designation of School Heads”.
2. Qualification Standards are as follows:
|POSITION||SALARY GRADE||QUALIFICATIONS STANDARDS|
|Head Teacher I||14||Education: Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education or Bachelor's Degree with 18 professional education units
Experience: One (1) year as Teacher-In-Charge or 3 years teaching experience
Training: 24 hours of relevant training
Eligibity: RA 1080 (Teacher)
3. Interested applicants must submit a photocopy of the following documents arranged consecutively on or before Wednesday, January 20, 2016 for pre-evaluation and original copy on the day of the open ranking, to wit:
- Application Letter
- Performance Rating for the last three (3) rating periods
- Approved appointment of the incumbent
- Service Record / Designation
- Proofs of Accomplishments per DepEd Order No. 42 s. 2007
- Transcript of Records (Masteral or Doctoral Degree)
- Certificate of Seminars/Trainings attended
- Updated Personal Data Sheet
- Sworn Statement that all documents submitted and presented are true and correct
4. Immediate and wide dissemination of this memorandum is desired.
GERMELINA H. PASCUAL, CESO V
Schools Division Superintendent
Supt. GERMELINA H. PASCUAL
Division of City Schools
City of San Jose del Monte
From: The Directorate
Subject: Allocation of Head Teacher I Positions FY 2015
Date: December 14, 2015
Please be advised that Division of City of San Jose del Monte is allocated additional two (2) Head Teacher I items for elementary level from the FY 2015 Allocation of Head Teacher I Positions.
In the meantime, while waiting for the issuance of NOSCA by the DBM-R03, that division may now commence with the screening and selection of qualified applicants subject to the existing rules and regulations on Promotion/Hiring Guidelines.
Deployment report, profile and assignment of the head teachers shall be submitted to this Office for submission to the Department of Budget and Management Central Office to serve as basis for the approval of the creation of the item and to the DBM Regional Office for the issuance of SARO/NCA and NOSCA.
Attached is the allocation per school.
For information and guidance.
MALCOLM S. GARMA, CESO V
Office of the Regional Director