- Transcript of Records/Special Order/Duly approved Updated ERT – for determining the educational preparation of the candidate;
- Service Records – for determining the experience of the candidate;
- Certification of Relevant training – for determining the training(s) the candidate has to his/her credit;
- Civil Service Eligibility – for determining the eligibility of the candidate/PRC License;
- Item Number per updated and post-audited Plantilla of Personnel;
- Sworn Statement in accordance with Department Order No. 12, s.1962.
- Permit to Study in the masteral level
- copy of Thesis Book.
- Rank List of all personnel who are qualified for the desired position, duly signed by the Chairman and Members of the Ranking Committee, and attested by the Schools Division Superintendent; /Certification the applicant is the lone candidate;
- Waiver from concerned personnel(s) – in the event that the Candidate is not the most ranking / Certification that the applicant is the lone candidate
- Certification of the Principal that the candidate has Very Satisfactory Ratings for the last 3 rating periods.
- Certification of the Principal and attested by the Schools Division Superintendent that the candidate has at least 1,2,3,4,5 years experience as acting Chairman of the Department;
- List of teachers in each of the eight (8) major subject areas, duly identified by their respective team number per post-audited Plantilla of Personnel, each page duly signed/certified correct by the head of the school and attested by the Schools Division Superintendent;
- Copy of the Plantilla of Personnel, reflecting the name of the candidate, among others
- Updated PSI of the division/school
- Copy of the school’s post-audited Plantilla of Personnel for the current Fiscal Year (Including the Plantilla for new/extension Teacher I positions);
- Name, position title and subject area assignment of existing Head Teacher(s) in the school, if any;
- Computation/Matrix for the resulting salary increment
- Plantilla Allocation List
- Ample justification(s) for the need for the position;
- School’s BPS Forms 29, 30, and 31 (Class Program, Teacher’s Program, and Summary of Information on Secondary Teachers, respectively) for current School Year;
- Name, position title and subject area assignment of the candidate.
Read More: Requirements Checklist for Various Positions
1 thought on “Requirements Checklist for Head Teacher I, II, III in the Secondary Schools”
What are the Core Competencies/Leadership Competencies of a Head Teacher? Thanks