Republic of the Philippines
Department of Education
National Capital Region
SCHOOLS DIVISION OFFICE
Nueva Ecija St., Bago Bantay, Quezon City
December 28, 2015
No. 003, s. 2015
RECRUITMENT/SCREENING OF TEACHER APPLICANTS FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2016-2017
Assistant Schools Division Superintendents
Chief Education Supervisors
Elementary/Secondary School Principals/Officers In-Charge
1. For the information and guidance of field, and in accordance with DepEd Order No. 7, s.2015 dated March 27, 015 entitled Hiring Guidelines for Teacher I Positions Effective School Year (SY) 2015-2016, the recruitment/screening of teacher applicants for the School Year 2016-2017 is scheduled on the following dates:
|January 4, 2016 - March 31, 2016||Filing of Application to School Screening Committee|
|April 1-4, 2016||Submission of List of Applicants with corresponding documents from school to the Personnel Services Section|
|April 6-20, 2016||Evaluation, Selection and Consolidation of Registry of Qualified Applicants (RQA) by the Division Selection Committee|
|May 2, 2016||Posting of RQA Results|
2. An English Proficiency Test, Interview and Demonstration Teaching of applicants will be administered at the Division Office Science Interactive Center from 9:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m on the following dates:
|English Proficiency Test||April 6, 2016 A.M.||April 6, 2016 P.M.|
|Interview||April 7-8, 2016||April 11-12, 2016|
|Demonstration Teaching||April 13-15, 2016||April 18-20, 2016|
3. School Screening Committee shall submit the list of applicants with the corresponding documents to the Division Selection Committees for kindergarten/SPED, elementary and secondary schools through the Head, Personnel Services Section in soft and hard copy not later than April 4, 2016.
4. New applicants and old substitute teachers shall submit to only one (1) elementary or secondary school head their application forms with the required documents. As much as possible BSE Graduates and non-BSE with 18 units of Education shall be evaluated only for secondary.
5. The application forms shall be filed as far as practicable in schools located in the barangay or city where the teacher-applicants reside.
Immediate and wide dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
ELIZABETH E. QUESADA, CESO V
Schools Division Superintendent
- Sample Application Letter for Teacher in Public School (DepED)
- Sample Detailed Lesson Plan in English (Grade 7)
- How do I apply for a teacher position?
- DepEd Online Application System Frequently Asked Questions
- DepEd Hiring Guidelines for Teacher I Positions Effective School Year 2015 – 2016
- DepEd Hiring Guidelines for the Remaining Teaching Positions SY 2015-2016