The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) announces that 21,461 elementary teachers out of 68,442 examinees (31.36%) and 34,010 secondary teachers out of 81,463 examinees (41.75%) successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T.) given last September 27, 2015 in Hong Kong and 26 testing centers all over the Philippines. It is further announced that of the 21,461 elementary teacher passers, 20,145 are first timers and 1,316 are repeaters. For the secondary teachers, 29,443 passers are first timers and 4,567 are repeaters.
The Board for Professional Teachers is composed of Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairman; Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Vice Chairman; Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy, Members.
The results of examination with respect to seven (7) examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on (TBA). The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
- latest Community Tax Certificate (Cedula);
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag);
- metered documentary stamp for the Oath Form; and
- the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018. Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The dates and venues for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
Roll of Successful Examinees in the L.E.T. – SECONDARY – All Regions
[scribd id=291639088 key=key-7kG4T5h5Zk3blzC42r2o mode=scroll]
Roll of Successful Examinees in the L.E.T. – ELEMENTARY – All Regions
[scribd id=291639013 key=key-n8KK2MgQUfZoeibkeapS mode=scroll]