July 17, 2017
DepEd Memorandum No. 122, s. 2017
MEMORANDUM ON PREPARATION OF MONTHLY BUDGET UTILIZATION REPORTS OF PROGRAMS, ACTIVITIES, AND PROJECTS
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd) issues this DepEd Memorandum to effectively monitor the implementation of its priority programs. In view of this, all implementing units (IUs) are instructed to prepare and submit their monthly budget utilization reports with details by program, activity and project (PAP).
2. To facilitate the preparation of these reports, all IUs are enjoined to use the Budget Monitoring System (BMS) developed by DepEd Central Office (CO)-Budget Division since it has the capability to generate the detailed reports by PAP. All monthly budget utilization reports shall be submitted to the said Division and copy furnish the Education Programs Delivery Unit (EPDU) at [email protected] on or before 15th day of the following month.
3. In the case of IUs, which are using alternative financial monitoring systems, the monthly budget utilization reports shall also be submitted to the same Division and copy furnish the EPDU at [email protected] on or before 15th day of the following month.
4. Both BMS users and non-users are also required to submit copies of the corresponding Division Reports used in consolidating the respective regional reports.
5. For more information, all concerned may send an email either to Mr. Gilbert Morong at [email protected] or Ms. Mae De Castro at [email protected], Budget Division, 2nd Floor, Teodora Alonzo Building, Department of Education (DepEd) Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City at telephone nos. (02) 637-4214 and (02) 632-6203.
6. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES