July 17, 2017
DepEd Memorandum No. 121, s. 2017
CLARIFICATION ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF PORTFOLIO ASSESSMENT IN THE ALTERNATIVE LEARNING SYSTEM
Bureau and Service Directors
Regional Secretary, ARMM
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd) issues this DepEd Memorandum to clarify the provision on the inclusion of portfolio rating for the Accreditation and Equivalency Final Assessment Rating stipulated in DepEd Order No. 55, s. 2016 entitled Policy Guidelines on the National Assessment of Student Learning for the K to 12 Basic Education Programs. The inclusion of portfolio rating will be implemented only after the guidelines on portfolio assessment are released.
2. For more information and queries, all concerned may contact the Bureau of Education Assessment-Education Assessment Division (BEA-EAD), Department of Education (DepEd) Central Office, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Building, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City at telephone nos. (02) 631-2589 or (02) 631-2571
3. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES
- DM 120, s. 2017 – Dissemination of Executive Order No. 27 (Directing All Government Agencies and Instrumentalities, Including Local Government Units, to Implement the Philippine Development Plan and Public Investment Program for the Period 2017-2022)
- DM 119, s. 2017 – 6th ASEAN Scout Jamboree