2018 Special Philippine Educational Placement Test
May 07, 2018
DepEd Memorandum No. 82, s. 2018
ADMINISTRATION OF THE 2018 SPECIAL PHILIPPINE EDUCATIONAL PLACEMENT TEST
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Elementary and Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd), through the Bureau of Education Assessment (BEA), and with the assistance of personnel from the schools division offices (SDOs) and schools, shall administer the 2018 Special Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) for free in schools divisions nationwide on June 10, 2018. This is in commemoration of the 120th Celebration of the Philippine Independence Day.
2. Registration shall be at the SDOs starting April 23, 2018. The Division Testing Coordinators (DTCs) are directed to submit the actual number of registrants to BEA on or before May 11, 2018 at [email protected] or through fax no. (02) 631-6921.
3. Registration process and documentary requirements shall be the same as that of February PEPT Registration as per DepEd Memorandum No. 34, s. 2018. The DTCs shall be in-charge of the evaluation of documents and shall ensure that documentary requirements of each registrant are complete.
4. PEPT shall be administered based on the data on school registration of out-of-school children and youths, who are the primary target clientele to determine their grade level placements.
5. BEA’s authorized forwarder shall deliver and retrieve at least a week before and a day after the test administration respectively, except for the National Capital Region (NCR) schools divisions, which shall be delivered two days before the test administration.
6. For more information, contact the Bureau of Education Assessment (BEA), 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Building, Department of Education (DepEd) Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City at telephone nos. (02) 631-2591 or (02) 631-2589 or email at [email protected]
7. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES