March 17, 2016
DepEd Memorandum No. 45, s. 2016
Bureau and Service Directors
Regional Secretary, ARMM
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools Heads
All Others Concerned
Composition of the 2016 Palarong Pambansa National Executive Committee and Technical Management and Administration and Designation of the Chairpersons of Various Management Working Committees
1. The 2016 Palarong Pambansa will be held at the Albay Sports and Tourism Complex, Albay Province, Legaspi City from April 10 to 16, 2016.
2. The list of the members of the National Executive Committee, and the chairpersons of the various management working committees under the Technical Management and Administration (TMA) is enclosed.
3. The list of the members of the committees shall be identified in a separate memorandum upon the completion of an objective selection process in consultation with the identified chairpersons. Assistant Secretary Tonisito M.C. Umali, Esq. as Secretary-General of the 2016 Palarong Pambansa, is directed to convene the management working committees under the TMA to identify the members of their respective committees.
4. The schedule of activities is as follows:
|Screening and Accreditation of Athletes||February to March 21, 2016||Respective Regional Delegations|
|Registration of All Members of the TMA committees||April 6, 2016||Albay Sports and Tourism Complex, Bicol University|
|Refresher Course for All Officiating Officials||April 7-8, 2016||Albay Sports and Tourism Complex and at different playing venues|
|Solidarity Meeting||April 9, 2016||Albay Sports and Tourism Complex|
|Opening Program||April 10, 2016||Albay Sports and Tourism Complex|
|Competition Proper||April 11-15, 2016||Different playing venues|
|Closing Program||April 16, 2016||Albay Sports and Tourism Complex|
5. All DepEd officiating officials to be designated must attend the Opening and Closing Programs and the Refresher Course. Those who fail to register on April 6, 2016 or to attend the Refresher Course will be replaced by the TMA Committees following the criteria set forth in the selection of officiating officials.
6. All members of the TMA Committees shall observe the No Alcohol, No Smoking and No Gambling policies of this Department during the Palaro. Violators shall be dealt with accordingly.
7. Expenses such as meal allowances and transportation expenses of all members of the National Executive Committee, TMA Committees and their various management working committees from their respective stations to Albay Sports Complex, Albay, Legaspi City and back shall be charged to DepEd Palaro Funds subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations. All officers and members of the TMA must use the most economical and austere means of transportation.
8. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO
[scribd id=305083127 key=key-LsxuvWhsQLJBsyUdUmBi mode=scroll]
- 2016 Palarong Pambansa
- Implementing Guidelines for the Clean, Green, Organized and Eco-Friendly 2016 Palarong Pambansa
- Constitution of the National Screening and Accreditation Committee (NSAC) for the 2016 Palarong Pambansa