The Department of Education (DepEd) releases DM-PHRODFO-2020-00076 dated February 13, 2020, entitled Applicable Guidelines on the Grant of Performance-Based Bonus to the Department of Education Employees and Officials for Fiscal Year 2019, signed by DepEd Undersecretary Jesus L.R. Mateo.
Table of Contents
Applicable Guidelines on the Grant of Performance-Based Bonus to the Department of Education Employees and Officials for Fiscal Year 2019
This is to advise you that the existing guidelines on the grant of Performance-Based Bonus (PBB) to the Department of Education (DepEd) employees and officials as stipulated in DepEd Order (DO) No. 28, s. 2019 shall continue to be binding and effective in FY 2019, or until amended, revoked, rescinded, or modified through the official issuance of a DepEd Order.
This directive further implies that the procedures and specific processes for performance reporting and validation, structure of the performance management teams (PMTs), and crite da for individual eligibility and performance review and evaluation (i.e. ranking of delivery uni ts) at the school, schools division, regional, and central office levels shah remain valid and applicable.
In line with the foregoing, heads of offices and members of the PMTs in each governance level are hereby directed to observe the applicable PBB guidelines in the conduct of their respective performance review and evaluation for FY 2019. A separate memorandum shall be issued in relation to the conduct of validation and consolidation workshops of FY 2019 PBB ranking reports. Meantime, it is advised that the following documentary requirements be complied with and submitted to the PMT and/or appropriate offices to ensure compliance with the FY 2019 PBB requirements and smooth conduct of the performance ranking:
- Results-Based Performance Management System (RPMS) ratings using the Office Performance Commitment and Review (OPCR) Form;
- RPMS ratings using the Individual Performance Commitment and Review (IPCR) Form for First and Second Level employees, including officials holding managerial and director positions but are neither Presidential appointees nor covered by the Career Executive Service Performance Evaluation System (CESPES);
- CESPES ratings for Third Level officials and all incumbents of Career Executive
- Service (CES) positions; .
- FY 2018 Statement of Assets, Liabilities, and Net Worth (SALN)
- Liquidation of Cash Advances received in F Y 2019;
- Liquidation of FY 2019 school Maintenance and Other Operating Expenses (MOOE),
- FY 2019 Budget Utilization Rates; and
- Other requirements in compliance with the FY 2019 conditions for agency eligibility set by the Administrative Order (AO) No. 25 Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) as stipulated in Memorandum Circular (MC) No. 2019-1 (copy attached):
|Transparency Seal||Central Office|
|PhilGEPS Posting of all Invitations to Bids and awarded contracts||All DepEd offices in all governance levels*|
|Citizen’s or Service Charter or its equivalent||All DepEd offices in all governance levels*|
|Streamlining and Process Improvement of the Agency’s Critical Services||All DepEd offices in all governance levels*|
|Citizen/ Client Satisfaction||All DepEd offices in all governance levels*|
|Initial Certification/Recertification of the agency’s Quality Management System (QMS) covering at least one (1) process or frontline service as mandated under its existing pertinent laws||Central Office|
|Budget Utilization Rate||All DepEd offices in all governance levels*|
|Sustained Compliance with Audit Findings||All DepEd offices in all governance levels*|
|Budget and Financial Accountability Reports (BFARs)||All DepEd offices in all governance levels*|
-Annual Procurement Plan (APP)-Non-Common Use Supplies and Equipment (CSE)
-Undertaking of Early Procurement Activities (EPA)
-FY 2018 Agency Procurement Compliance and Performance Indicator (APCPI) Results
|All DepEd offices in all governance levels*|
|Establishment and Conduct of Agency Review and Compliance Procedure of SALN||All DepEd offices in all governance levels*|
|Freedom of Information (FOI) Program requirements:|
-Updated People’s FOI Manual
– Screenshot of the agency website’s home page containing a visible and functioning FOI logo
For further inquiries and clarifications, please coordinate with Ms. Chanda Crisostomo of the Bureau of Human Resource and Organization Development – Human Resource Developmej it Division (BHROD-HRDD) through telephone number: (02) 8470-6630 or email addres firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your reference and guidance.