Learning and Development System Enhancement and Manual Development
August 15, 2017
DepEd Memorandum No. 138, s. 2017
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM ENHANCEMENT AND MANUAL DEVELOPMENT
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd), through the National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP), shall conduct a series of activities on Learning and Development (L&D) System Enhancement and Manual Development on the following dates with respective venues:
(The exact venue is to be announced later.)
|Contextualization Writeshop||September 25-28, 2017||Region IV-A|
|Integration Workshop||October 9-12, 2017||Region IV-A|
Orientation on the Use of Enhanced L&D System Operations Manual
|October 24-27, 2017||Within Luzon Area|
Cluster I - Regions I, II, III, and Cordillera Autonomous Region (CAR)
|November 7-9, 2017||Within Luzon Area|
|Cluster II - Regions IV-A, IV-B, V and National Capital Region (NCR)||November 14-16, 2017||Within Luzon Area|
|Cluster III - Regions VI, VII, VIII IX and Negros Island Region (NIR)||November 21-23, 2017||Within Region VII Area|
|Cluster IV - Regions X, XI, XII and Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)||November 27-29, 2017||Within Davao Area|
2. These LAD System Enhancement Activities aim to gather inputs from participants, integrate those inputs in the working document on the L&D System, and to come up with the Enhanced L&D System Operations Manual. An orientation on How to Use the Manual will follow.
3. Participants to these activities are the selected/identified representatives from the Central Office (CO) Bureaus, Regional Human Resource Development Divisions (HRDDs)/Quality Assurance Divisions (QADs), schools division offices, Schools Governance and Operations Divisions (SGODs), school heads, CO NEAP personnel and a representative from the Office of the Undersecretary for Curriculum and Instruction. A letter of invitation with the exact venue will be given out to identified representatives.
4. Travel expenses of regional participants shall be charged to local funds, while board and lodging of all participants and traveling expenses of CO bureaus and management staff, and other incidental expenses shall be charged to Human Resource Training and Development (HRTD) Funds subject to the usual accounting and uditing rules and regulations.
5. For more information, all concerned may contact either Ms. Priscila C. De Sagun, Officer-in-Charge-Office of the Director III or Ms. Isabelita C. Acosta, Administrative Officer V, National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP), Department of Education (DepEd) Central Office, 2nd Floor Mabini Building, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City at telephone no. (02) 638-8638 or through email address: [email protected]
6. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES